Welcome to Rhythm Connections, the UK’s premier rhythm events providers, specialising in the primary and secondary music curriculum.
- We provide all of the equipment
- We can alter our programmes to suit your requirements.
- All of our facilitators can provide DBS certificates on request.
- Most of our sessions have great cross curricular links.
- We can work with 5 to 500 or more participants.
- All of our workshops are “hands on” with the children playing for most of the time.
- Every child is provided with an individual instrument for the entire session.
- We alter the content of the workshop for each key stage so it is challenging, interesting and fun for all ages.
Tilly's background was working in the city for brokers and after realizing she needed a change she joined forces with Marc Cecil to create Rhythm Connections and now runs the company as her own.
Product Design / Facilitator
Marc has lectured at Middlesex Uni, The Colchester Inst. & Darlington College of Arts, played West End shows including Billy Elliot and Blood Brothers & performed at venues such as Ronnie Scotts, Glastonbury & Wembley.
Facilitator / Studio recording
A drummer of 20 years with 12 years music teaching including peripatetic & class workshops. With his exceptional track record we're delighted to have him as part of the team facilitating both singing & drumming.
A versatile keyboardist who has been involved in a wide variety of musical genres & has worked with people including Anastasia & Omar. With Andy's assistance one school have already released two albums.
An experienced vocal percussionist & drummer Andy has supported tours with Tom Jones & Lisa Stansfield. Now a part of the amazing "We3" a cappella group Andy has been an instant hit bringing beat-boxing to our workshops.
“Lots of practical ideas. Really enthusiastic, made it fun. Lovely links to literacy/PHSE/can use in classroom.” – L Cooper (Inset Workshop)
“Absolutely brilliant. Children were engaged from the very start. Can’t rate it highly enough.” – P E Coach (African Drumming)
“All the children were very engaged & enthused by the workshop. It was lovely to see them so excited by music – Thank you!” – A Topham (Trash Workshop)